Nextgen gallery template allowing thumbnails to be zoomed when hovering over them. This template is ideal if your gallery images have detail which you would like to showcase but do not wish to clutter your website with large images that would take up too much space.
If you are using Nextgen gallery and would like your website users to be able to zoom in on your images while hovering over them then this template is for you.
- Everything is done for you, just install the plugin, no need to manually copy or create any files.
- Customizable settings to control the type of zoom, coloring etc
How to install and use the plugin:
- Download and install the plugin via the WordPress admin panel.
- When hovering over the settings menu in the admin panel click on “Nextgen Zoom Template” to customize the available settings.
- Lastly, when adding a gallery be sure to choose the “gallery-zoom” template from the dropdown Nextgen gallery provides under the section that allows customizing of the display settings.