If you are using Nextgen gallery and would like your website users to be able to zoom in on your images while hovering over them then this template is for you.
- Everything is done for you, just install the plugin, no need to manually copy or create any files.
- Customizable settings to control the type of zoom, coloring etc
How to install and use the plugin:
- Download and install the plugin via the WordPress admin panel.
- When hovering over the settings menu in the admin panel click on “Nextgen Zoom Template” to customize the available settings.
- Lastly, when adding a gallery be sure to choose the “gallery-zoom” template from the dropdown Nextgen gallery provides under the section that allows customizing of the display settings.