Unless otherwise stated, licenses are considered valid for one year from the date of purchase. Applicable products will require a valid and active license key to install a product or obtain support. Licenses are single site only.
Software updates are included for free for one year. Should you have a valid and active license key, updates will be automatically downloaded from HandMade’s site.
Support for free download products is not available. Support for purchased products is available, but limited to installation and setup only. Additional support may be subject to fees.
Support is only provided to users with problems that relate to direct bugs, errors and/or behaviors related to software developed by HandMade Connections. Issues that arise due to conflicts with other products, hosting platforms, system configurations, CMS platforms, theme installs or similar will not be supported.
Support will not be provided to products that have been changed or altered in any way.
Plugins extensions should not be purchased for evaluation purposes. Example sites for most products are available for demonstration upon request.
HandMade Connections is committed to service excellence and strives to ensure customer satisfaction regardless of service or product purchased. Should you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please use our contact form.
Should a purchased product fail to function properly due to programming error or bugs we are unable to correct or support, we will gladly provide a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase.
HandMade stands behind it’s products and are available to assist in solving any problem, however we do expect clients to adequately understand the product being purchased and why.
- Before any refund is considered, HandMade must be allowed to try and resolve any problem related to the product by opening a support ticket .
- Applicable licenses will be deactivated before any refund is made.
- Refund requests made 30 days after date of purchase will not be considered.
- Refunds will only be granted if a valid error is found within the developed product.
- Refunds will not be granted in case of coding conflicts related to any other installed products, plugins, hosting platforms, server configurations, CMS platforms, theme installs or anything considered “outside the developed product”.